Advertisement

How to take a look from day to night with minimum effort || Muskan Chanchlani

How to take a look from day to night with minimum effort || Muskan Chanchlani Time to dazzle this holiday season!

Here is my take on a quick day and night beauty look, accessorised perfectly with my fave, Daniel Wellington. As always, I like to keep it minimal, yet classy. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Also, here's a little something for all you guys:
Use my code MCBLUSH for a 15% off on all your purchases from Daniel Wellington.

Website:

I personally, love:

Classic Melrose Black (32MM)


Classic Ashfield (36MM)


Classic Bracelet Rose Gold (S)


Happy Watching! Happy Shopping! ❤

#danielwellington #dwforeveryone

Stalk me: Instagram -

Facebook -
Twitter - @MissMcBlush
Snapchat: miss.mcblush

For collaborations and business mail me at missmcblush@gmail.com

Thank you so much for watching ♡

Muskan Chanchlani,miss mcblush,makeup tutorial,day to night makeup,makeup transformation,makeup look,day to nght,daniel wellington,dw watches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments