Advertisement

MY VERY FIRST BLOW OUT ON FINE HIGH POROSITY HAIR IN 7 YEARS! l RevAir Reverse Air Dryer Demo

MY VERY FIRST BLOW OUT ON FINE HIGH POROSITY HAIR IN 7 YEARS! l RevAir Reverse Air Dryer Demo Shop RevAir:
(Will be back in stock on January 6th, 2020 ; Sign up on website to reserve Holiday pricing!)

Stay connected! : IG: afro_khadisiac ; FB: afro khadisiac
(Click "SHOW MORE" to see more info!)


CONTACT ME/SOCIAL MEDIA:

For Business Inquiries: afrokhadisiacbiz@gmail.com

Follow me on FB:

Follow me on IG:


ABOUT VIDEO:

Hey Afrodisiacs!!! In today's video I FINALLY Blow Dried my Fine High Porosity Hair for the first time in my 7 Years of being Natural. In the past, blow drying my hair was never something that interested me because of all the labor (holding the blow dryer, doing the chase method, etc). Also, I didn't want to damage my Fine, High Porosity Hair any further with a lot of direct heat. However, a new device by the brand RevAir has revolutionized the way we can blow dry/straighten our hair. The RevAir Reverse Air dryer is described as a multi-functional hair tool that dries hair in the natural direction of the cuticle whilst straightening and sealing in shine & softness. My experience with the RevAir was amazing from usability to results - I highly recommend! I hope this video was helpful. Please like, comment, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!

*Not sponsored. This device + accessory bundle was sent to me from RevAir in exchange for a review!



PRODUCTS USED/MENTIONED IN VIDEO:

Unrefined Coconut Oil:

ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair:

ORS Hair Mayonnaise:

Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisture Replenish & Strength Hair Mask:

Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray:

RevAir Total Package Device & Accessory Bundle:


RELATED VIDEOS/VIDEOS MENTIONED:


FACTS ABOUT MY NATURAL HAIR:

I have high porosity naturally curly hair.

I have 3c/4a curls/coils.

I have fine & fragile hair.


MUSIC:

Beat Your Competition - YouTube Audio Library

natural,natural hair,afro,afro textured hair,afro khadisiac,high porosity hair,blow drying fine high porosity hair for the first time,fine hair,blow drying hair with minimal damage,RevAir REVeler,revair,myrevair,reverse air,blow dryer,type 3 hair,curly hair,curls,healthy natural hair,how to blow dry high porosity hair,best beauty products,repair reverse dryer demo,how to safely blow dry damaged hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments