Advertisement

I had to choose between DEATH and a WEDDING

I had to choose between DEATH and a WEDDING Hi, everybody! My name 's Alex. This is my story about how my life and my trust in people ruined. And about how they got me at a gunpoint at the altar.
My mum and me moved to a hostel when I was 14. Before that, we had our own house. But after dad died, it was taken away for debts. We had enough money only for a small room in a more or less decent hostel. The ex-neighbors assured us the people there were quiet. Anyway, we wouldn't even see them. But after moving in, we found out why.

relationship,relationships,boyfriend,friend,friends,amazing story,science,educational,new story,animation,short animation,movie,animated,my story animated,short stories,storytime animated,storytime,story time,secret relationship,wedding,choose,teen stories,marriage story,marriege,

Post a Comment

0 Comments