Advertisement

I thought it was impossible! OSRS Twisted League FINALE! (#14)

I thought it was impossible! OSRS Twisted League FINALE! (#14) Download Raid to your PC for free💥 Start with 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of a New Player Rewards program

The Finale episode for the first OSRS Twisted League!

FULL PLAYLIST FROM EPISODE 1 HERE:


Honestly, this was the most fun I had playing OSRS in a while. I really hope twisted league, or whatever it will be called next season returns! I am hyped to try it again, but I definitely need a break since that was a pretty heavy grind!

From never having done raids in OSRS before, I think I definitely out did myself by landing rank 2 Chambers of Xeric completion and getting 9 purples!

Thanks to all who followed the series, I think we ended it with a bang and did pretty well in the leagues!

Make sure to leave a like, subscribe and comment brothers!

All music used in the video is non-copyright!

osrs twisted league,old school runescape,osrs,oldschool runescape,statistically challenged,osrs challenge,osrs loot,osrs bank,osrs raids,osrs pvm,runescape twisted league,twisted league series,twisted league finale,osrs impossible,raids speed run,raids purple,loot from raids,osrs progress video,twisted league rewards,twisted horns,twisted blueprints osrs,osrs merching,osrs flipping,osrs youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments