Advertisement

| 'I won't give up, muffin~' | Gay Love story | GLMM | Kinda 12+ ;-; | Read description |

| 'I won't give up, muffin~' | Gay Love story | GLMM | Kinda 12+ ;-; | Read description | Hey wolfies! Since I haven't been uploading A lot, I've decided to try and upload more for your guys! I'm going to try and post a video every 3-5 days! If I don't, it's most likely because I'm sick, ooooooooor.... I found a great new show and I can't stop watchin' it~ Yessir! 👀



I am not sure if this video is original or not. If it isn't, sorry for whoever I copied in the ocean of gacha videos! UwU


If you guys want a dare video with the crew from this GLMM, be sure to comment so! Don't do wEiRd dares.~

P
3
P









Jk jk












Lol


So, if you guys want a part 2 where the bois have bEbEs, please comment so~ I'd be glad to make a part 2 of their cHiLdReN!

UwU



Also, this video is considered LGBTQ+ I'm pretty sure.. Since Hunter and Alex..💗 xD


Thats all my bOoTiFuL wOlFiEs! Love you 💗🐺

#GachaLife #GLMM #LGBTQ+ #Gay #Romance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments