Advertisement

LUXURY WISHLIST 2020 *Hermes ,Chanel, Dior & all things necessary*

LUXURY WISHLIST 2020 *Hermes ,Chanel, Dior & all things necessary* Today I am sharing with you my (very broad) LUXURY WISHLIST 2020 *Hermes ,Chanel, Dior & all things necessary* I would love to hear your thoughts and what you're chasing in 2020! Also, when I said 50 I meant 50 pairs are coming to Australia only...do the dance to the Dior gods with me lol ♥

What I'm wearing:
Tshirt (*shoutout to my friend from IG tinaluxchanel for gifting me this)
Jewellery:
Necklaces

Bracelets



Items mentioned that are available:





SUBSCRIBE HERE
____________________________________________________________________

10 FASHION Trends I HATED in 2019 That I Better NOT See On You In 2020! *STOP


MY 2019 LUXURY WISHLIST || 10 THINGS I'M WISHING FOR


LUXURY WISHLIST 2019 *UPDATED* LOUIS VUITTON, DIOR & CARTIER


INSTAGRAM


BUSINESS EMAIL:
contactcaitlinpawlowski@gmail.com

SNAPCHAT
caitiepawlowski

Thanks again for all the support and for watching this video!
I'll see you in my next one :)

IF YOU'RE OLD SCHOOL LIKE ME haha
PO BOX 46
Port Adelaide
5015
South Australia

*Disclaimer: This video is NOT sponsored. I use affiliate links, meaning I earn a small percentage of sales made via those links, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra!

LUXURY WISHLIST 2020 Hermes Chanel Dior & all things necessary,luxury wish list 2020,luxury wish list,2020 designer wish list,my designer wish list,caitlin pawlowski,caitlin pawlowski dior,caitlin pawlowski cartier,caitlin pawlowski jewelry,caitlin pawlowski chanel,hermes throw blanket,hermes pillow,hermes pillow unboxing,dior jordan 1 release date,dior jordan 1s,dior small book tote,dior small book tote review,louis vuitton petite malle,van cleef and arpels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments