Advertisement

SHINY NEW PAINTS! | Mystery Art Box | Paletteful Packs Unboxing | Strange Canvas Dimensions

SHINY NEW PAINTS! | Mystery Art Box | Paletteful Packs Unboxing | Strange Canvas Dimensions Hope your winter breaks are going creatively! If not, chilling and relaxing is cool too! I'm trying my best to do a little bit of nothing this week. ;) But today, we are PAINTING!

► INSIDE THE BOX:
Golden Artist Colors Fluid Acrylics;
Robert Simmons White Sable Brush
Ampersand Smooth Primed Artist Panels (6x6, 4x4):
Art Alternatives Canvas Panel (6x12):
Spray Bottle

► SUPPLIES USED:
Mechanical Pencil 0.5, 2b
illo Sketchbook:
Paper Plate


🟩 More Info about Paletteful Packs:


(this box was sent to me, I did not pay for it. Nor did I receive any other compensation)


♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦



Facebook:

Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com

Twitter:

Instagram:



♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,Strange Canvas Dimensions,Golden Acrylic Paints,Liquid Acrylics,extra long canvas,painting,blue,magenta,yellow,cyan,paletteful packs,paletteful packs unboxing,mystery art supplies,mystery art box,videos to draw along with,paper plate palette,Golden Artists Paints,White Sable Brush,Illo sketchbook,shiny paints,flowy illustration,rin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments