Advertisement

Skidoo XRS 850 RENEGADE 2020 (First Rip, Suspension Adjustments)

Skidoo XRS 850 RENEGADE 2020 (First Rip, Suspension Adjustments) I was finally able to get to camp and adjust my suspension. I did a rough adjustment! I am anticipating making little changes out on the trail. Surprise!!! I was able to rip the sled around the back field. I probably should not but it was time!!!! It was a nice afternoon, and it felt good to squeeze the throttle. Please don't forget to like and share this video. Follow me on instagram @slow_bees. I have also started a facebook. Be on the look out for details from that. Have a happy new year!!!! Thank you all for your support!

Imovie,Tughill,TugThis,xrs850,SkiDoo,Gshock,TugLife,Renegade,BRp,Redfield,Snow,Sled NY,Snowmobile NY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments