Advertisement

VLOG: what I got for Christmas + try-on clothing haul

VLOG: what I got for Christmas + try-on clothing haul Shop these fun winter looks and more at and use my code
SUMMER20XO for 20% off site wide

OUTFITS:
Products show in video:









Free Express Shipping (2 days) to the US & CA on orders over $50USD
Princess Polly also offers AfterPay to all US customers

T W I T T E R @SummerSheekey


I N S T A G R A M @SummerSheekey


C O N T A C T M E
→ summersheekey@gmail.com
→ caroline@select.co

E Q U I P M E N T
Sony A6300 (vlogging)
Canon 5D Mark iii
Sigma Art Lens 50mm
Diva Ring Light
Amazon Umbrella Lights

M U S I C ⠀ P L A Y E D
Music by Emma Kern - We So Fly -

x Summer

try on clothing haul,princess polly haul,clothing haul,try on haul,huge clothing haul,going out outfits,new year clothing haul,summer sheekey outfits,what i got for christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments