Advertisement

♑ Capricorn: It LOOKS the same; but I'm trying to CHANGE! 🙏🏼🧐❤️

♑ Capricorn: It LOOKS the same; but I'm trying to CHANGE! 🙏🏼🧐❤️ Capricorn: It LOOKS the same; but I'm trying to CHANGE! is a February 2020: What Aren’t They Telling You? (9th thru15th)

February 2020 (9th thru 15th) Video Lineup:
1st Round:
Capricorn
Libra
Cancer

2nd Round:
Pisces
Scorpio
Gemini

3rd Round:
Aquarius
Aries
Taurus

4th Round
Sagittarius
Virgo
Leo

Become a MARVELOUS MEMBER:


Extended Reading for PURCHASE:


Book your APPOINTMENT:


👇Follow Me👇
MM-Channel 2:
Website:
E-mail me: readings@marvelousmadame.com
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Etsy:
Donate:
CashApp:

Featured Cards:
 Illuminated Tarot (Jumbo)
 Romance Angel Oracle Cards
 Island Time Wellness Love Oracle Card (Mini-Deck I)
 Illuminated Tarot (Mini)

👇Mail to Marve👇
Marvelous Madame
304 S. Jones Boulevard
Suite 3641
Las Vegas, NV 89107

**PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, AND CLICK THE NOTIFICATION BELL! **

I thank you all for stopping by and checking my content out.

Namaste!

#readingsbymarvelousmadame
#February2020
#whatarenttheytellingyou
#Capricorn

readingsbymarvelousmadame,whataren'ttheytellingyou?,2020,February,9th-15th,Capricorn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments