I will show you how to hook up on more sheepshead! This is the best rig for Sheepshead fishing! The Bottom Sweeper Jigs are designed perfectly for fishing Sheepshead! Welcome to my Sheepshead fishing tips and tricks 2 video! This is the most effective Sheepshead fishing technique I have used to date! I keep one fishing rod set up with this rig up when Sheepshead fishing. These are not the only rigs I use, but they are my the best jig to date. I highly recomend trying these Tog jigs for Sheepshead fishing! THESE JIGS WILL IMPROVE YOUR HOOK UP RATIO!!!!
Please Subscribe For More How To Fishing Content!
Bottom Sweeper Jigs- www.bottomsweeperjigs.com
THANKS FOR WATCHING
There will be more Sheepshead fishing and how to content coming!
These are some of ideas you can expect
How to rig for sheepshead fishing
How to rig for sheepshead
Sheepshead tricks
Sheepshead fishing tips and tricks
Sheepshead rig
How to tie a rig for sheepshead
Sheepshead fishing techniques

0 Comments