Advertisement

What's a house in Cambodia look like?

What's a house in Cambodia look like? Hey friends, in this video I show you what a house in Cambodia look like. Our house is built like a lot of houses in the city here. Enjoy!
My story of Caidend's birth:

VLOG of Caiden's birth story!:

Whats in my hospital BAG for a C/section?:

Baby Boy Names we LOVE but won't be using:

Follow me on Instagram:

My YouTube channel trailer:


Home-school: The Good and the Beautiful Math K Review:


Other videos you may find interesting:
Day at a Cambodian Zoo:


Drink Challenge: Some of our favorite local drinks:


Get to know me:


Zaydoks SCARY accident:


Trip to Cambodian Market:

#twins,Mennonite,mennonitemom,living overseas,mom of boys,boy mom,four boys,stacey yoder,cambodia,stacey,A house in Cambodia,our house,house tour,home tour,2020,whats a house in cambodia look like,whats does a house in Cambodia look like,whats a house in Cambodia like,city,city house,phnom penh,house,home,Cambodian style house,khmer house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments