Advertisement

Extremely powerful Supernatural Beauty & Charm Subliminal (Audio + Visual)

Extremely powerful Supernatural Beauty & Charm Subliminal (Audio + Visual) Hi Gorgeous souls,
Welcome to Manifest life
This is the most powerful Subliminal I have ever made.It has audio+visual effects.
You get the audio affirmations as well as the Visual affirmations from the scrolling text.They are scrolling at a high speed so that it just flashes in your mind.
Dont attempt to read it just let it flash by.
This way your subconscious mind is recording affirmations through 2 senses (eyes+ears) hence it will act faster.
It has more than 150+ positive affirmations.
Visualize yourself transforming into your beautiful self while listening.
You can also just listen to the MP3 it would still work.

Some of the Affirmations I have used are -

I have supernatural beauty.
I have supernatural charm.
I am incredibly gorgeous.
I am incredibly attractive.
I have flawless beauty.
I am perfectly beautiful.
I have supernatural physical attractiveness.
I have supreme beauty.
I have transcendent beauty.
I have enhanced charisma.
I have social magnetism.
Everyone loves being around me.
I am beautiful inside and out.
I have a magnetic personality.
Everyone is drawn to my charm and smile.
I am pleasing to everyone.
I appreciate feeling and looking healthy.
The way I talk is extremely attractive.
The way I dress is extremely attractive.
Everyone loves, respects and admires me.
Everyone treats me nicely.
Everyone is helpful towards me.
I have flawless, healthy, clear skin.
My eyes are beautiful, mesmerizing and hypnotizing.
I feel healthy, beautiful and charming.
My beauty and charm increases every day.
My mind believes that I have supernatural beauty.
My mind makes supernatural beauty my reality.
My mind transforms my body into perfect health.
My mind, body and spirit are healthy and beautiful.
I feel beautiful and loved by everyone.
Divine love flows through every cell of my body.
My hair is healthy and beautiful.
I inspire others with my supernatural beauty.
I put people at ease.
I am stunningly beautiful.
I have divine health, charm and beauty.
I am completely at ease with myself.
I feel comfortable in my own skin.
I have supreme confidence and charisma.
I am a beautiful, unique and divine creation.
I am incredibly quick-witted and charming.
I believe that I have supernatural beauty.
My face is incredibly attractive.
My body is strong, healthy and agile.
I have attractive posture and body language.
I carry myself with confidence and style.
My voice is sexy, alluring and attractive.
I am mysteriously attractive and fascinating.
I attract love and affection from every angle.
I radiate warmth, love and friendship to all.
I have enhanced seduction skills.
Everything about me is exotic and irresistible.
I have unique beauty.
I have a magnetic, beautiful smile.
I feel sexy, confident and strong.
I have supernatural beauty and charm.
I have alluring beauty.
I am incredibly gorgeous.
I am very appealing.
I am extremely good-looking.
I am unusually attractive.
I am appealing to look at.
I have features and qualities that people like.
My beauty is unusual, extreme and prominent.
I attract attention wherever I go.
I am delightfully charming and attractive.
My beauty is captivating and enchanting.
My beauty is in a class of its own.
I am liked, admired and enjoyed by many people.
I am well-liked and favored.
I am a beautiful being in my own unique way.
All my facial and bodily features conform to my perfect self-image.
I have a perfect self-image.
When I look in the mirror I love what I see.
I look perfectly beautiful now and forever.
I love ymy new face and body.
My beauty is mystical.
My beauty is other-worldly.
My beauty is transcendent.
My beauty is above and beyond what is ordinary.
I take great pride and pleasure in my appearance.
I possess magnificence and great beauty.
I always have a pleasant body and breath odor.
I have powerful love for myself.
My sense of fashion is out of this world.
People respect me.
People admire me.
My physical attractiveness is out of this world.
My complete body is supernaturally beautiful.
People have crushes on me all the time.
People enjoy my presence all the time.
My entire body exudes supernatural beauty.
I remain extremely healthy forever.
I am completely free of all doubts and limiting beliefs.
My beauty and charm rapidly increases each and every second.
Every moment of my life is wonderful.
I experience abundance in every positive way.
I am an attractive and sexy person.
I possess beauty and intelligence.
I see myself exactly as the person I want to be.
People find me very attractive.
I am proud of my outstanding appearance and physique.
I have a perfect posture.
My subconscious mind makes this subliminal my reality.

I am one of the most beautiful people in the world.
I have a beautiful, attractive smile.
My eyes have a beautiful glow to them.
I have a sexy, attractive butt.
My subconscious mind makes this subliminal my reality.

Please like share and subscribe.For any queries or custom made subliminal mail at : moonaffirm@gmail.com

supernatural,supernatural beauty,supernatural charm subliminal,miracles,weight loss,inspiration,gratitude,subconscious mind,brain power,success,skin,happiness,charm,charisma,social skills,superhuman,spiritual healing,divine confidence,model,feminine,soulmate,hypnosis,abundance,transformation,beautiful,self love,positive affirmations,achieve goals,manifest desires,good vibes,youthfulness,wealth,intelligence,beauty,make friends,popular,attractive,happy,Manifest Life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments