Advertisement

Jayy Fox on His Face Tats: If I Could I Wouldn't Have Em

Jayy Fox on His Face Tats: If I Could I Wouldn't Have Em Augusta, GA born/Atlanta residing recording artist, Jayy Fox, sits down with DJ Smallz and reflects on his first tattoo on his body. This is part 7 from the full interview.

Do you regret your face tat? Share your story by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM JAYY FOX:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Actual Reality, Not Reality Television.
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes



CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

jayy fox,jayy fox interview,jayy fox video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,tattoo,tat,face tattoo,face tat,young,think,son,first,time,probably,more,tweaking,tattoo artist,artwork,vibes,estimate,money,free,promotions,Jayy Fox on His Face Tats: If I Could I Wouldn't Have Em,

Post a Comment

0 Comments