Advertisement

Not Rocket Science|Jonathan Catalon removes the damaging email from his channel....caught red handed

Not Rocket Science|Jonathan Catalon removes the damaging email from his channel....caught red handed If you appreciate the work I do and want to support you can do so throught my cash app:



Emails

truefreeman1@gmail.com

str8exposingem@gmail.com

Channels

sub to my main channel (True Freeman)



Subscribe to (TheReal TrueFreeman)

my new channel



Subscribe to (TrueFreeman 2)



Subscribe to (True Freeman3)



SUbscribe to (TrueFreeman5)



Sub to (Str8exposingem)





Subscribe to my HandyMan TrueFreeman Do it Yourself channel



Talkshoe link

Call in number 724-444-7444 call id 125445# then press 1# if you want to chime in press *8

handed

Post a Comment

0 Comments