Advertisement

testing popular TikTok products *is the HYPE worth it?*

testing popular TikTok products *is the HYPE worth it?* testing popular TikTok products *is the HYPE worth it?* I tried viral tiktok products to see just how good they really are! hope you enjoyed this video!!! xoxo
Follow Me On TIKTOK: TIKTOK ↠

Shop the Products:
Cleaning Jelly:
Legging "depiller"
Elf Lip Exfoliator:
Elf Primer Putty:
Disneyland Candle:
Color Changing Lipstick:
OG Essence Black Sheep PH Lipstick:
Bliss Sky Light:
The Ordinary CHEMICAL PEEL:
Vanity Planet Facial Steamer:


❤ shop my merch →



vlog channel:



♡ socials ♡

INSTAGRAM! ↠

TIKTOK ↠

TWITTER! ↠

SNAPCHAT! ↠ avajulesx

SPOTIFY ↠ avajules



SUBSCRIBE:



help me translate this video into your language!



Aloha, it's Ava Jules & welcome to my YouTube channel! I post beauty & lifestyle videos and vlogs! I'm passionate about spreading positivity, good vibes, and learning how to live a little more sustainaby. I'm currently doing online college and I live in Oahu, Hawaii. Subscribe if you want to become a part of our ohana! See you soon ;)

ava jules,hawaii,high school,college,beauty,fashion,lifestyle,fitness,testing popular TikTok products *is the HYPE worth it?*,tik,tok,tiktok,testing tiktok,popular tiktok products,tiktok products,testing tiktok products,testing popular tiktok products,hype,tiktok hype,is the hype worth it,ava jules tiktok,i tried viral tiktok products,viral,viral tiktok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments