Advertisement

FIREWOOD - How to buck and load ash firewood blocks into truck

FIREWOOD - How to buck and load ash firewood blocks into truck FIREWOOD - How to buck and load ash firewood blocks into truck. My former co-worker Jack said he had some oak trees for us to cut into firewood, they actually turned out to be ash and red elm. So Mike and I followed Jack to the property that was like 6 miles from me. I dragged the ash tree out of the swamp then Mike and I bucked it into firewood blocks. Mike went back and cut the red elm into blocks and brought them here and split them into Bay #1.

FIREWOOD - How to buck and load ash firewood blocks into truck,Firewood,cutting firewood,selling firewood,Stihl,Stihl Chainsaw,Selling firewood,Firewood Business,Joe's Premium Firewood,Joe's Firewood Videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments