Advertisement

Wondering - HSMTMTS | Julia Lester & Olivia Rodrigo || Piano Synthesia Cover & Tutorial

Wondering - HSMTMTS | Julia Lester & Olivia Rodrigo || Piano Synthesia Cover & Tutorial Wondering when I'll post my next video? Make sure to subscribe to YAMAHA-MEHA!

Click the 🔔 bell to stay updated on all my videos!

♪ Sheet Music HERE▸


♪ Check out my other covers HERE▸

💖 Support me on Patreon HERE▸


I had a lot of fun writing this one, but the first time I rendered it, the video did not sync with the notes and it was so off that I had to re-render it... The thing is, the video takes 20 hours to render!!! Someone donate me a new computer 😭

Oh yeah, and thank you guys for 500 subscribers! This was a pretty huge milestone for me and I just hope I can celebrate more milestones with you guys in the future. This is a small channel and I'm so thankful that 500 of you were willing to take a chance on a relatively new channel by clicking that subscribe button. I will do my best not to disappoint!

Until next time,
YAMAHA-MEHA

wondering piano,wondering piano tutorial,wondering piano tutorial hsmtmts,wondering hsmtmts piano sheet music,how to play wondering hsmtmts on piano,wondering piano high school musical,wondering piano high school,wondering high school musical piano tutorial,high school musical the series wondering piano tutorial,wondering piano version,wondering piano cover,wondering piano tutorial hsm,olivia rodrigo,julia lester,

Post a Comment

0 Comments