Advertisement

I Found - Marianne & Héloïse (Portrait of a Lady on Fire)

I Found - Marianne & Héloïse (Portrait of a Lady on Fire) Your presence is made up of fleeting moments that may lack truth. Not everything is fleeting. Some feelings are deep. The fact it isn’t close to me, that I can understand. But I find it sad it isn’t close to you. How do you know it isn’t close to me? I didn’t know you were an art critic. I didn’t know you were a painter.

Portrait of a Lady on Fire ( Portrait de la jeune fille en feu, 2019) dir. Céline Sciamma


✘ Entertainment NO COPYRIGHT INFRIGEMENT All clips and song belong to respective owners.
Made for fun, not profit.

Like, comment and subscribe for more videos
►SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel! :)


► CONNECT:
•Instagram:
•Tumblr:
•Facebook:
Twitter :

►PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD!
► Thank you for watching ♥

portrait of a lady on fire,Marianne & Héloïse,Marianne,Heloise,Portrait de la jeune fille en feu,Céline Sciamma,Noémie Merlant,Adèle Haenel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments