Advertisement

Even today the rope system is used as a means of transportation in Nepal🇳🇵🇳🇵🚡🚡

Even today the rope system is used as a means of transportation in Nepal🇳🇵🇳🇵🚡🚡 Journey to Hetauda.. On the I saw the small boy who was helping the man and women to bring their goods from the opposite direction of river to the road way... It was totally new for me and my husband we stopped there to see how it is being used... When i talked to the boy "he told me its a daily work of mine to feed my family " the words he spoke just touched my heart... in the small age he faced a lots of problems, he got lots wound on his hand while pushing the rope 😭😭😭 and I thought that the people living in ktm search for more modern technology to make their life comfort but here they are happy for what they have😃

Nepal🇳🇵🇳🇵🚡🚡

Post a Comment

0 Comments