Advertisement

Evil Ted Live: Painting the Foam Knight Helmet

Evil Ted Live: Painting the Foam Knight Helmet Painting my foam Knight helmet with new paint Spaz Stix mirror chrome.
It’s my first time working with paint and I’m blown away on how shinny it is and how well it sticks to the clear coat. It as inspired me to make something new just so I can paint it with this stuff.

Yes, I reposted this video because you couidn't post comments.
Now you can on this one.


Here is my supply list on this build.

Knight Helmet pattern.


TNT Cosplay supply foam.


Sand paper.


Alcohol.


Black Sem paint.


2X gloss clear


Spaz Stix chrome paint.


Raw Sienna.


Burnt Sienna.


Black acrylic paint.


Chip brushes.


Air brush.


Tamiya black paint.


Tamiya flat earth.


If your new to cosplay, you should Join the Foam Fanatics.
A great friendly group of fellow makers that are there to help.
Be sure to answer the two questions before joining.


My website
Twitch
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Maker,Foamsmith,DIY,Cosplay,EVA,Patterns,Foam helmet,Knight helmet,Twitch,For Honor,Foam armor,Knight armor,TNT Cosplay supplys,Eviltedsmith.com,Evil Ted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments