Advertisement

Taking My Highest Dose Of LSD Ever | Live Trip Report In A Rain Forest

Taking My Highest Dose Of LSD Ever | Live Trip Report In A Rain Forest I do not support, condone, or advocate the use of illegal substances. This video is entirely for educational purposes.

Buy a testkit!

In this video I take you on my journey into the forest, and eventually the beach, on 600 micro grams of LSD. This is double my previous highest dose. I experienced immensely overwhelming visual hallucinations, and went through waves of other powerful phenomena.

In this video you will see the rapid come up of effects after consuming the substance, and how essential the role of a trip sitter is. Also in this video are several moments where I utilize calming strategies to ensure I didn't lose my sanity for good.

I hope this video shows you what the range of effects may be if an individual decided to try this substance.

Join the Discord!

Patreon:

Twitter:

IG:

Special Thanks to Top Patrons: Yehuda Petscher, Dylan Duryee, Leo Avila, Ethan Beitel, Caine Brown, Clayton Rodgers, Christian Bernadel, Justin Mumma, Nathan Milbrandt, Jerry Sidener, Turtle Toast, Nathan Yeshuran, Nathan Cournoyer, Jackson Powers, Professor, Jake Hall, Barnacle Blitz, D'Happy Hour Show, Flameproof, Hasan Dharamsey, Karenda, Toxic Player

Lsd,Lsd trip report,lysergic acid diethylamide,acid,acid trip report,lsd-25,acid trip simulator,acid visual simulator,lsd trip simulation,high dose lsd,lsd visuals,psychedelics,aldous huxley,magic mushrooms,hallucinations,lsd hallucinations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments